Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Josh-H on July 13, 2011, 06:29:12 am
-
For those who are not aware Daniel has a new book out titled 'Iceland Landscapes'. I have a brief write up on my blog (http://blog.jholko.com) about it; but in short I encourage anyone with an interest in the amazing landscapes of Iceland to purchase a copy. Its wonderful and highly recommended.
-
Thanks for sharing. I'm sure that this book will be fantastic.
-
I received my copy Monday and it is, indeed very nice and highly recommended. Daníel did not want to publish a coffee table book, but rather a book that appeals to photographers. I think he has succeeded. I went on his "Extreme Highlands Adventure" in both 2008 and 2009 (highly recommended as well, BTW, though I think he has changed the name). At the end of the book, Daníel has notes about the pictures, which I'm finding very interesting reads. Best of all, I'm finally able to fill in some of the place names I missed for my own photos.