Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dgberg on July 11, 2011, 08:52:18 am

Title: Cannot send image through to 7900 for printing
Post by: dgberg on July 11, 2011, 08:52:18 am
Did my normal nozzle check this morning. Printed and checked out fine.
When I sent my image from Lightroom to the 7900 the standard print monitor pops up.
Then the screen that shows ink remaining. I get the spinning ball and after about 10 seconds the screen goes away and everything stalls. Nothing gets sent to the printer.
Checked all connections and everything seems normal.
Any ideas?
Mac 0S X5.8

More info. My 9900 does exactly the same thing. Stalls without showing ink remaining and does not send the image to the printer.
Title: Re: Cannot send image through to 7900 for printing
Post by: dgberg on July 11, 2011, 11:01:17 am
A call to Epson got me running. No problem with either printer.
Something funky with my network I guess. All we did was delete the printers and add them again in System Preferences/Print and Fax and everything worked.