Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Brian Hirschfeld on July 08, 2011, 06:46:21 pm

Title: Starting a Photography blog / review website
Post by: Brian Hirschfeld on July 08, 2011, 06:46:21 pm
I don't want this post to come off as inherently self serving by asking people for an opinion thus leading them to go to my site which is what I am asking about. I have a site brianhirschfeldphotography.com which is a wordpress site where I review photographic equipment that I either own or have rented / demoed or otherwise have some experience with. I focus on medium format digital and film because this is what primarily interests me. I am 18 years old and I have been lucky enough to own a Hasselblad digital camera / Leica's / top of the line Nikon's, Mamiya etc. I think I have a unique viewpoint and possibly some depth of understanding on the topic. Not on the same level as those who curate and visit this site particularly. However I think I have some sort of interesting viewpoint. I am wondering how you think I can gain more actual visitors to my site. Thanks,

again the site is http://www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com

Sincerely, Brian Hirschfeld
Title: Re: Starting a Photography blog / review website
Post by: BobDavid on July 09, 2011, 04:55:07 pm
It's fine. The hardest thing about starting a blog is sustaining it. Good luck!