Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: OLE.M on July 03, 2011, 02:46:13 pm

Title: Epson 7800 printing with matt paper
Post by: OLE.M on July 03, 2011, 02:46:13 pm
Hi
I am about to change to matt black on my Epson 7800 printer.
I have bought Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Bright White paper.
Can i use "Advanced Black and White" setting with matt paper?
Title: Re: Epson 7800 printing with matt paper
Post by: Alan Goldhammer on July 03, 2011, 04:37:19 pm
Hi
I am about to change to matt black on my Epson 7800 printer.
I have bought Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Bright White paper.
Can i use "Advanced Black and White" setting with matt paper?

Absolutely.  Just make sure to select the correct paper setting from the menu.  The ABW driver can be used on any paper (but you will get deeper blacks on gloss paper).