Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: myc5 on July 02, 2011, 06:21:41 pm

Title: Print Module - how to remove Page 1 of 1?
Post by: myc5 on July 02, 2011, 06:21:41 pm
In Lightroom 3.4, the print module, how do you remove the Page 1 of 1, Paper size and Printer overlay that shows up in the top left corner of the loupe part of the program?

This doesn't print, it's just there for information, but it's kind of annoying because it spreads over ontop of the picture. I've looked all over in Preferences and on the right side panel, but can't figure out how to get rid of this.

See screenshot for what I mean.
Title: Re: Print Module - how to remove Page 1 of 1?
Post by: eliedinur on July 02, 2011, 07:05:59 pm
Toggle it with the "I" key.
Title: Re: Print Module - how to remove Page 1 of 1?
Post by: myc5 on July 02, 2011, 09:27:56 pm
Thank you, that does it.
Title: Re: Print Module - how to remove Page 1 of 1?
Post by: NikoJorj on July 06, 2011, 11:02:56 am
Sorry to be late, but the corresponding menu item is View/Show info overlay.
Title: Re: Print Module - how to remove Page 1 of 1?
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 06, 2011, 04:29:03 pm
Toggle it with the "I" key.
And then regret it bitterly when you accidentally have several photos selected and type ctrl/cmd-P and "Print One". I've done it!

Jeremy