Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: novascotiaskier on July 01, 2011, 04:20:08 pm

Title: Issue with the new Pixel Genius Sharpener
Post by: novascotiaskier on July 01, 2011, 04:20:08 pm
Has anyone else lost the option for web and multimedia output sharpening?  I've been working all day and suddenly the option is not there.

I went to upgrade to the new 2.0.1 release, but all the documentation and installers still refer to 2.0.0, so I aborted half way through.
Title: Re: Issue with the new Pixel Genius Sharpener
Post by: Schewe on July 01, 2011, 05:03:38 pm
You want to update to 2.0.1...Not getting the Web sharpeners was a known issue with 2.0.0 which is why we released 2.0.1. You'll want to download from the Downloads (http://www.pixelgenius.com/downloads.html) page (which indeed refers to 2.0.1).
Title: Re: Issue with the new Pixel Genius Sharpener
Post by: novascotiaskier on July 03, 2011, 04:50:23 pm
Yes, the download page refers to 2.0.1, and the download file refers to 2.0.1, BUT the installer and the readme BOTH refer to 2.0.0  No mention that they are in a 2.0.1 package. Also, I tried to exit the installer, but couldn't.

Tech support sent me a link for 2.0.2. I will try installing that later tonight and see if it works.