Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on June 30, 2011, 05:04:16 pm

Title: The Window
Post by: RSL on June 30, 2011, 05:04:16 pm
It's cropped.
Title: Re: The Window
Post by: popnfresh on June 30, 2011, 07:01:23 pm
I like it. This is the most surreal picture you've posted here.
Title: Re: The Window
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 30, 2011, 11:17:32 pm
Good catch (and well cr*pped)!

Eric
Title: Re: The Window
Post by: wolfnowl on July 01, 2011, 03:24:42 am
Indeed!

Mike.
Title: Re: The Window
Post by: RSL on July 01, 2011, 10:25:19 am
I like it. This is the most surreal picture you've posted here.

Thanks, Pop. Actually I do surrealism all the time. I just don't normally post it. Here's another from about a week ago. This one isn't cr*pped. But it's also not as strong.
Title: Re: The Window
Post by: Rob C on July 01, 2011, 03:46:08 pm
Reminds me of Amsterdam, Russ. But of a higher class.

Rob C
Title: Re: The Window
Post by: tq-g on July 02, 2011, 03:27:56 am
I think it's an interesting and well executed shot. The composition is great. However, that painting is, quite frankly, godawful. I think it ruins an otherwise excellent shot. Unless, of course, you wish to portray that poor lady as some kind of monster.
Title: Re: The Window
Post by: RSL on July 02, 2011, 10:55:06 am
TQ, If you think that painting's bad in B&W, you ought to see it in color.
Title: Re: The Window
Post by: tq-g on July 02, 2011, 03:54:36 pm
Oh dear, I can imagine that it would look like some modern art gallery piece. :D