Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: philipkenney on June 27, 2011, 02:57:41 pm

Title: Hawaii
Post by: philipkenney on June 27, 2011, 02:57:41 pm
Last month I shot a wedding in Hawaii and was able to get some shots while shooting. A couple of these were shot with an Olympus EPL-2 and the rest with a Nikon D700. Love to know what you guys think!

Title: Re: Hawaii
Post by: wolfnowl on June 27, 2011, 04:23:44 pm
The first one seems to be framed to tight for me, so I prefer the second one.  The third one has some pretty nasty noise in the sky, visible even in the small image.  The last one... not bad.

Mike.
Title: Re: Hawaii
Post by: francois on June 28, 2011, 02:28:54 am
My favorite is the second photo. I'm 100% with Mike on the first one. The third one has some nice warm colors - I love the clouds. #4 is not bad but nothing special, at least with this small 800 px size.
Title: Re: Hawaii
Post by: philipkenney on June 28, 2011, 11:51:39 am
Ha the last two are the Olympus PEN. Not made for fine art work, but I just posted them for fun! Thanks for the tip on the tighter crop. I couldn't decide myself which I like better.