Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BobDavid on June 27, 2011, 09:52:29 am

Title: Simultaneous Dog Wedding
Post by: BobDavid on June 27, 2011, 09:52:29 am
I went to great heights to capture this wedding. http://goo.gl/RWZwo
Title: Re: Simultaneous Dog Wedding
Post by: stamper on June 27, 2011, 10:11:59 am
I take it was a male and a female? ;)
Title: Re: Simultaneous Dog Wedding
Post by: Rob C on June 27, 2011, 11:19:55 am
I take it was a male and a female? ;)


The dogs provoke that question too. It's the modern way. Hell, even I wear shorts in the heat of summer -

Rob C
Title: Re: Simultaneous Dog Wedding
Post by: BobDavid on June 27, 2011, 03:09:05 pm
In Florida, almost everybody wears shorts in the summer, spring, and fall. The dogs are not of the same sex.
Title: Re: Simultaneous Dog Wedding
Post by: Rob C on June 27, 2011, 03:40:50 pm
In Florida, almost everybody wears shorts in the summer, spring, and fall. The dogs are not of the same sex.



Okay, the dogs are cool; but remember, some of us saw that movie about Florida with that supposedly funny man who was in Buenos Dias Vietnam!. Are you surprised we are beset with doubt?

;-)

Rob C