Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: DaveL on June 26, 2011, 05:47:01 pm

Title: needed small waterproof bag
Post by: DaveL on June 26, 2011, 05:47:01 pm
great experience-got a Billingham Hadley Digital bag from Rob S at www.bigcameraworkshops.com in Burlington.
background--recent trip to Cape Cod (drizzle/rain, blowing sand--had the wrong bag. had d300s stashed under my goretex coat. Fell, hard. The camera did better than I.

Rob went out of his way to ensure I had a good number of bags to choose from.

so the Billy digital is my d300s new home when I am packing light. And although it is a tight fit I can stash my d300s and grip with 18-200vr mounted.

It is a great little bag.

Dave
Title: Re: needed small waterproof bag
Post by: DaveL on June 27, 2011, 10:25:06 am
A happier fit: My d300s without grip, 18-200VR and there's even room to pack my Panasonic LX5 with Electronic ViewFinder attached.

It's good!