Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Menna on June 22, 2011, 06:17:23 am
-
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the ink cost per square inch for Mutoh VJ 1604 W. I use the printer for dye sublimatiopn printing.
Thank you
-
try $0.0049444 and see how that works.
-
Most of the LuLa members use waterbased ink and Canon, Epson and HP photo printers.
So I doubt if you'll find an answer at this forum.
Have you tried your distributor / sales representativ?
/Sven
-
Try the Signs101 Forum
-
can you send me the web address. thank you
-
can you send me the web address. thank you
Try here (http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=signs+101+forum).
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Jeremy
-
Sorry, couldn't resist.
I prefer this (http://tinyurl.com/3cnmfmw). ;)
Neil
-
Try here (http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=signs+101+forum).
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Jeremy
Then there's also this (http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/).