Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ray on June 22, 2011, 12:15:23 am
-
I completely failed to awaken this tiger. But I'd be lying if I said I did my best. ;D
-
You should have bitten his tail, that will do ;D
-
Reminds me of the white tiger recently spotted in Britain. More here:
http://teakdoor.com/the-teakdoor-lounge/91665-britain-armed-police-helicopter-scrambled-hunt.html (http://teakdoor.com/the-teakdoor-lounge/91665-britain-armed-police-helicopter-scrambled-hunt.html)
Cheers,
-
Reminds me of the white tiger recently spotted in Britain. More here:
http://teakdoor.com/the-teakdoor-lounge/91665-britain-armed-police-helicopter-scrambled-hunt.html (http://teakdoor.com/the-teakdoor-lounge/91665-britain-armed-police-helicopter-scrambled-hunt.html)
Cheers,
Ha! ha! But this is a real tiger and no photoshopping transpositions other than contrast, brightness and cropping adjustments.
-
Ha! ha! But this is a real tiger and no photoshopping transpositions other than contrast, brightness and cropping adjustments.
Come on, Ray, we all know it's just a trick of perspective: a very wide lens, a pussycat... right?
Rob C
-
Brilliant!!!
-
You should have bitten his tail, that will do ;D
Or goosed him.
-
Come on, Ray, we all know it's just a trick of perspective: a very wide lens, a pussycat... right?
Rob C
24mm lens on the D700. I deliberately set the camera at F11 and ISO 400 to reduce the risk of misfocussing and too slow a shutter speed, which might result from an inexperienced person using the camera.
Of course they are pussy cats - with stripes. ;D
They'd have no problem in a dentist's chair. ;D