Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on June 20, 2011, 12:50:15 pm
-
-
-
Here's some more 'color' from the street ... (hope you are well!):
-
He seems to be looking somewhere else rather than at the girl.
-
He seems to be looking somewhere else rather than at the girl.
What did you expect from a guy who takes his bongos out in the street?
It's all about me!!!! and not anyone else other than a possible audience (or photographer).
Rob C
-
Here's some more 'color' from the street ... (hope you are well!):
Jeremy, Good stuff. Keep it up. If we work at it we may be able to get Michael to start a Street category in The Art of Photography.
I've been getting downtown most days. I'm doing a lot of shooting in Manitou Springs' penny arcade, one of the last, if not the last, in the country. If I can get enough really good shots I may try to put them together in a book. The place is fantastically popular, for the sake of nostalgia for the older folks and for just plain fun for the kids.
-
-