Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: FlyPenFly on June 19, 2011, 01:49:49 pm

Title: Street Performers in front of the New York Public Library
Post by: FlyPenFly on June 19, 2011, 01:49:49 pm
Looking back, I wish I got a shot from in front with the building in view. Gah.

A
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5200/5847494130_d0fdcc7cf2_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847494130/)
_DSF0213.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847494130/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr

B
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2618/5847238268_f3958691c0_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847238268/)
_DSC2648.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847238268/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr

C
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2451/5846683111_c6432f68ed_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5846683111/)
_DSC2629.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5846683111/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr

D
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5315/5846684861_e26be66088_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5846684861/)
_DSC2612.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5846684861/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr

E
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2788/5847509462_300feef303_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847509462/)
_DSC2654.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847509462/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr

F
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5197/5847511000_e2be33e38c_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847511000/)
_DSC2636.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847511000/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr

G
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3396/5847516072_c9538edd25_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847516072/)
_DSC2620.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847516072/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr

My favorite from the set:

H
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3444/5846959659_64f7d071fe_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5846959659/)
_DSC2603.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5846959659/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr

I
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5072/5847144169_e90e1cfbf3_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847144169/)
_DSC2608.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/flypenfly/5847144169/) by jaetography (http://www.flickr.com/people/flypenfly/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Street Performers in front of the New York Public Library
Post by: Rob C on June 20, 2011, 03:49:09 am
So tv doesn't lie! The streets really are full of crazies after all. Never watch CSI again and scoff at the improbability.

Rob C
Title: Re: Street Performers in front of the New York Public Library
Post by: stamper on June 20, 2011, 04:07:29 am
The problem with so many images that is they start to compete with each other. Did you post process them? If so then I would suggest you desaturate the background a little which will show more emphasis on the performers in the foreground. Some are too tightly framed and others too loosely framed. Overall they are very interesting but culling them down to three would help? :)
Title: Re: Street Performers in front of the New York Public Library
Post by: FlyPenFly on June 20, 2011, 06:29:49 am
I think you're right, I'll cut it down to three.