Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: photographist on June 14, 2011, 04:10:16 pm

Title: Problem Averaging Measurements
Post by: photographist on June 14, 2011, 04:10:16 pm
Good afternoon ...

  I'm looking to average two measurement sets.  I'm following (what I think are) the instructions by dragging the two selected files to the measurements icon.   I receive an error "Cannot average measurement,  Error opening CxF file".  Am I by chance not doing this correctly or perhaps missed a setting?

  I've tried loading (via drag) both .mxf files separately with success.

Configuration:
 -  i1Profiler  1.0
  - i1 Rev D
 -  i1iO Device
 - Windows 7, 16 GB RAM, 11.7TB Disk Space

  Thank you!

Jeffrey
Title: Re: Problem Averaging Measurements
Post by: Rhossydd on June 15, 2011, 03:16:22 am
I've never got the averaging function to work in i1Profiler. X-Rite remain silent about the problem.
Title: Re: Problem Averaging Measurements
Post by: TylerB on June 15, 2011, 01:43:01 pm
my experience as well
Title: Re: Problem Averaging Measurements
Post by: Jalok on June 16, 2011, 03:46:28 pm
Just one of many many bugs. Waiting patiently for v1.0.1 release.
Title: Re: Problem Averaging Measurements
Post by: soren on January 10, 2012, 07:33:33 am
Any news on this or is there other solutions for mxf files?

I have three measurement in mxf files and want to average them...  ???

I saved them as cfx files from iProfiler but they can not be open in MeasureTool as cfx files .....

Backward compatibility is = 0