Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: SG on June 11, 2011, 01:20:36 pm

Title: Looking for a printer in the Bay Area
Post by: SG on June 11, 2011, 01:20:36 pm
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a print shop / private printer in Santa Cruz (as well as San Francisco and LA) that uses Epson 4900 or 3880?
Google search doesn't come up with anything decent. Thanks!
Title: Re: Looking for a printer in the Bay Area
Post by: neile on June 11, 2011, 09:04:31 pm
Our very own Rob Reiter runs www.lightroom.com out of Berkeley, CA.

Neil
Title: Re: Looking for a printer in the Bay Area
Post by: pindman on June 12, 2011, 02:45:27 am
Mike Chambers at Picture Element http://www.pictureelement.com/ is in Santa Clara, near the San Jose Airport.  They do superb work on larger Epson printers.  Charlie Cramer also does printing workshops with them.  HIGHLY recommended!

Paul
Title: Re: Looking for a printer in the Bay Area
Post by: loonsailor on June 12, 2011, 11:42:39 am
Our very own Rob Reiter runs www.lightroom.com out of Berkeley, CA.

Neil

I second this recommendation.  Rob is great.
Title: Re: Looking for a printer in the Bay Area
Post by: dgardn on June 12, 2011, 03:04:52 pm
You can do no better than Rob Reiter at the LightRoom for service and quality.

David G.
Title: Re: Looking for a printer in the Bay Area
Post by: SG on June 13, 2011, 12:10:21 am
Thanks y'all!
Title: Re: Looking for a printer in the Bay Area
Post by: Rob Reiter on June 15, 2011, 12:34:56 pm
Well, gosh. Thanks to everyone for the nice recommendations!

I did reply to SG's email to me, but perhaps he specifically wants someone with an Epson printer, since I never heard back.
Title: Re: Looking for a printer in the Bay Area
Post by: SG on July 04, 2011, 12:47:29 am
Well, gosh. Thanks to everyone for the nice recommendations!

I did reply to SG's email to me, but perhaps he specifically wants someone with an Epson printer, since I never heard back.


Hi Rob,
Sorry for not getting back. I was on the road for about a month. Yes, I was looking for 4990 specifically.
Thanks for getting back to me.