Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: dreed on June 04, 2011, 08:30:52 pm
-
Going through my catalogue of photos, those that were taken before LR had lens correction capability have this disabled.
It would seem that enabling this is something of a challenge - just clicking "enable" does not fill in make/model, so I need to select the make.
At this point, LR can usually get the model right. Good so far.
This doesn't work if I've got 2000 photos selected because it's only available in "develop".
If I copy the develop settings, LR will copy enable, make and model of the lens. Oops.
Is it possible to *only* copy enable and make, leaving LR to properly determine the model for each lens itself?
-
Make a develop preset that only sets the lens correction, one that checks the boxes, then save it. Then you can select that preset and apply that in bulk from the library in the quick develop module. That worked for me.
Alan