Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: BBrandonScott on June 04, 2011, 02:09:09 pm

Title: Blue Color on Douwnloading
Post by: BBrandonScott on June 04, 2011, 02:09:09 pm
I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and GeForce GTS 450 video card.  I then re-installed LR3.  When I import photos, they appear ok in the import preview, but when actually imported, they appear to be blue, almost light a color negative.  What is going?  Appreciate any help.  I have tried to use Adobe Forums, but cannot figure them out. Thanks. Brandon Scott
Title: Re: Blue Color on Douwnloading
Post by: Schewe on June 04, 2011, 03:35:33 pm
Redo you display profile...(either that you you applied a preset on import but I bet it's the profile).
Title: Re: Blue Color on Douwnloading
Post by: BBrandonScott on June 08, 2011, 11:52:55 am
Thanks for your prompt response.  Unfortunately the air conditioning went out and I have only now been able to get back to my computer.
I checked and there is no preset on import.  So how do I redo the display profile?  Should I uninstall LR3 and reinstall it?  I have ordered a Spyder3Pro which should arrive Friday.  I tried to use my sypder2express, but realized it did not have the drivers for Windows 7 and so uninstalled it.  Maybe that is the source of the problem.
Thanks for your help.
BTW love the shirts!!!! The LR Videos are great.
Brandon Scott
Title: Re: Blue Color on Douwnloading
Post by: Schewe on June 08, 2011, 11:57:06 am
I tried to use my sypder2express, but realized it did not have the drivers for Windows 7 and so uninstalled it.  Maybe that is the source of the problem.

That is probably the cause...some setting in your display driver is prolly set to a wrong profile. Check what profile is currently active and if you don't have a calibrated profile set it to sRGB.
Title: Re: Blue Color on Douwnloading
Post by: BBrandonScott on June 08, 2011, 03:17:17 pm
Thanks, that was it.  After I delete the Spyder2 from the computer, the profile remained in the system.  When I removed that and restored default, everything is working great.  Thank you.
Brandon Scott