Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Dale Villeponteaux on June 04, 2011, 05:15:45 am
-
In the mist. I seem to be in a rut
-
This one has a very nice mood and an elegant simplicity.
Eric
-
In the mist. I seem to be in a rut
What do you imagine a duck thinks about its life, then?
Rob C
-
What do you imagine a duck thinks about its life, then?
Paddle around.
Eat.
Paddle paddle paddle.
Eat some some more.
Mate.
Waddle a bit onshore.
Fly.
Repeat.
-
Paddle around.
Eat.
Paddle paddle paddle.
Eat some some more.
Mate.
Waddle a bit onshore.
Fly.
Repeat.
I think you missed something out, but maybe it gets rid of the remnants of what it eats without thinking; perhaps that would distract it from flying.
Jeremy
-
I think you missed something out, but maybe it gets rid of the remnants of what it eats without thinking; perhaps that would distract it from flying.Jeremy
If so, it's the only bird that can't manage the two functions at one time: check parked cars!
Rob C