Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: evgeny on June 01, 2011, 03:35:09 pm

Title: No e-mail notification about private messages
Post by: evgeny on June 01, 2011, 03:35:09 pm
Hi,
I don't receive e-mail notifications about new private messages in the forum.

"My Messages" will blink, if I log in to the forum and there are new messages, but that's not useful as an automatic e-mail notification.

Please advice.

Thanks
Evgeny
Title: Re: No e-mail notification about private messages
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on June 01, 2011, 03:40:11 pm
Profile -> "Personal Message options" ->DropDownlist:"Notify by email every time you receive a personal message" : set to "Always"
Title: Re: No e-mail notification about private messages
Post by: evgeny on June 01, 2011, 05:05:42 pm
Hi,
I not changed settings for long time, and that option is enabled. The email address, to where notifications should be sent, is valid. I just also enabled a "Show a popup" option when a new message is received, but it still requires the log in.
Thanks
Evgeny
Title: Re: No e-mail notification about private messages
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on June 01, 2011, 06:38:23 pm
Thats odd - maybe you have a new Spam filter which erraneously sorts out LuLa Mails?
Title: Re: No e-mail notification about private messages
Post by: John R Smith on June 02, 2011, 02:42:06 pm
Hmmm

Mine doesn't work either. No e-mail, despite the option being set.

John