Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: henrikfoto on May 30, 2011, 03:34:02 pm
-
I would like to know if it's possible to adapt a Rollei Apo-Symmar 90mm to Hasselblad H, V or Contax 645?
Henrik
-
If you have a digital back set up for V, then you could fit it to the X-Act2 and shoot with Rollei lenses fit to that. I don't know of any other way to fit them to other bodies besides the 6000 series and the Hy6.
Why would you want to?
-
Just because I know this lens is great and it would be nice to use it without investing in another camera.
Henrik
-
Hass V lenses are almost equally great except not as fast
-
Just because I know this lens is great and it would be nice to use it without investing in another camera.
Henrik
A used 6008i really shouldn't be very expensive. If you want to shoot film, this is an option.
-
The only other adapter path is via Alpa, which has a Rollei mount available. Needs a shutter control module tho. Probably not saving you any money yet....
-
Schneider PC-S (tilt-shit) lenses for Rollei have been adapted to Hasselblad V. This is a permanent modification of the lens, and I've seen several for sale on eBay over the years. No idea how to get aperture control, but, as I say, they do exist. Presumably this could be done with the 90mm too, but it wouldn't work on the Rollei any more.