Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: sniper on May 28, 2011, 01:16:56 pm

Title: DNG recover edges. ?
Post by: sniper on May 28, 2011, 01:16:56 pm
What happened to the DNG recover edges utility that was here a while back?
Thanks Wayne
Title: Re: DNG recover edges. ?
Post by: michael on May 28, 2011, 05:31:00 pm
It's been a long time. Long gone.

Michael
Title: Re: DNG recover edges. ?
Post by: sniper on May 30, 2011, 12:52:43 pm
Thanks Michael, I did wonder, I managed to find it eventually. (on a back up disk)
Wayne
Title: Re: DNG recover edges. ?
Post by: MBMPhotography on July 14, 2011, 03:21:11 pm
Do you continue to use it ?
Title: Re: DNG recover edges. ?
Post by: sniper on July 15, 2011, 03:49:30 pm
A few times but the amount it recovers is small anyway, and I'm not a fan of dng.