Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: OnyimBob on May 24, 2011, 03:25:20 am

Title: Congratulations to Josh-H!
Post by: OnyimBob on May 24, 2011, 03:25:20 am
Well done Josh! I missed the show and wish I hadn't!
Click here (http://www.sourcephotographica.com.au/eflyers/Exposure_May/SOU4307_ExposureEnews_May2011_web.html) for the news.
Bob.
Title: Re: Congratulations to Josh-H!
Post by: Josh-H on May 24, 2011, 08:56:06 am
Thanks Bob.  ;D

That photograph will be also be on display at the 2011 Nillumbik Prize in June and July at Montsalvat.

Cheers,
Title: Re: Congratulations to Josh-H!
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on May 24, 2011, 09:03:12 am
Josh's work is so awesome that I tend not to answer to his image postings anymore,
since I can't hear myself repeating the raving all the time ...
Just gasping ...
Title: Re: Congratulations to Josh-H!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 24, 2011, 10:50:43 am
Josh's work is so awesome that I tend not to answer to his image postings anymore,
since I can't hear myself repeating the raving all the time ...
Just gasping ...
Ditto. (Gasp!)

Eric
Title: Re: Congratulations to Josh-H!
Post by: bill t. on May 24, 2011, 07:39:12 pm
Wow, that blue ice shot is just amazing!  Congrats on an overall very impressive portfolio!

Josh, have you been keeping track of the number of people who ask you if that's a PS trick?   :)
Title: Re: Congratulations to Josh-H!
Post by: wolfnowl on May 25, 2011, 12:45:03 am
Congrats indeed!

Mike.
Title: Re: Congratulations to Josh-H!
Post by: RSL on May 25, 2011, 02:00:12 pm
Congrats, Josh. Wish I could have seen the show.