Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: BobDavid on May 19, 2011, 10:52:43 am

Title: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: BobDavid on May 19, 2011, 10:52:43 am
Plastic surgery for dogs: a Photoshop tour-de-farce at:  http://topdogimaging.net/blog/plastic-surgery-on-dogs
Title: Re: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: amsp on May 19, 2011, 11:12:51 am
How is this in any way a relevant post for this forum?
Title: Re: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: mediumcool on May 19, 2011, 11:25:35 am
How is this in any way a relevant post for this forum?

You’re so right. But not polite. It probably should be here (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0). I found it amusing; YMOV.
Title: Re: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: BobDavid on May 19, 2011, 12:00:01 pm
How is this in any way a relevant post for this forum?

I'm sorry I offended you. I just figured people that frequent this area are always dealing with clients that make requests that can only be fulfilled in PS. I did not realize that there is a more appropriate place to post this. Mea culpa. I plead, with all my heart, that you will forgive this transgression.
Title: Re: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: mediumcool on May 19, 2011, 12:06:15 pm
I'm sorry I offended you. I just figured people that frequent this area are always dealing with clients that make requests that can only be fulfilled in PS. I did not realize that there is a more appropriate place to post this. Mea culpa. I plead, with all my heart, that you will forgive this transgression.

Bob, you should offer to tug your forelock too. giggle ;)
Title: Re: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: BobDavid on May 19, 2011, 12:26:02 pm
Bob, you should offer to tug your forelock too. giggle ;)

One step ahead of you -- I already did the tug.
Title: Re: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: eronald on May 19, 2011, 03:10:35 pm
Can't you guys stop bitchin'?

Edmund
Title: Re: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: BobDavid on May 19, 2011, 05:24:59 pm
Can't you guys stop bitchin'?

Edmund

Correct my French, but isn't it chienne-ing?
Title: Re: Plastic surgery for dogs?
Post by: mediumcool on May 19, 2011, 07:40:50 pm

One step ahead of you -- I already did the tug.


Backing out of the room bent over as you tugged?  ;D