Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: na goodman on May 05, 2011, 03:25:38 pm

Title: Customer Service
Post by: na goodman on May 05, 2011, 03:25:38 pm
I just had to post this one. I ordered ink on line from Lexjet at 4:53PM central standard time yesterday. I never received a confirmation so I called my sales rep and asked her to check on the order. She said it looked fine and then said it said it says it has been delivered to the front door. So, I check while she is on the phone and there is my order. I couldn't believe it. And they have a flat rate ship of $9.99. Really, that is the best customer service I have had in a long time. On another note - I've missed participating on the forum as of late but, I have a new puppy. Need I say more.
Title: Re: Customer Service
Post by: dgberg on May 05, 2011, 03:44:39 pm
Puppy pictures?
Title: Re: Customer Service
Post by: na goodman on May 05, 2011, 04:25:40 pm
I have to go on a call, I'll try to figure out how to upload a few pics when I get back. She's a keeper.
Title: Re: Customer Service
Post by: bill t. on May 05, 2011, 04:45:01 pm
OK, you can save this for when the pictures are posted..."OH SOOOO CUTE!"   There is nothing like a waggy-tailed warm puppy.  :)

Yes LexJet is at the top of my good guy list.  Incredible customer service all the time, not just isolated incidents.  And they take responsibility for their products.

Title: Re: Customer Service
Post by: na goodman on May 05, 2011, 06:16:44 pm
Here she is. She loves her yard.
Title: Re: Customer Service
Post by: wolfnowl on May 06, 2011, 01:42:14 am
Stories like that are worth sharing.  Had a similar situation with 'Infinite Cables (http://www.infinitecables.com/index.html)' out of Markham, ON.  The price for what I needed with shipping was less than the local box stores, and while I paid for 4-5 day ground shipping it was here in less than 48 hours.

And Sophie is very cute...  ;D  (Just remember Michael's no cat pictures rule!)

Mike.
Title: Re: Customer Service
Post by: Rob Reiter on May 09, 2011, 11:54:03 am
My experience with Lexjet has been the same. Good service, friendly people who go the extra step. Along with Shades of Paper, my favorite suppliers!
Title: Re: Customer Service
Post by: neile on May 09, 2011, 12:02:02 pm
Well, I have a slightly different LexJet story to tell. Be careful when using the coupons that arrived in the catalog mailer a few weeks ago. In order to use the coupon you have to call in to place the order, and doing so negates their $9.99 flat rate shipping. Apparently the shipping is only valid for web orders, and the coupons don't warn you of this fact.

So instead of saving a lovely 20% off my order, it was really more like 10% due to the increased shipping cost.

I called to complain and basically they said that's the way it works, so... tough :(

Neil