Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mikev1 on April 25, 2011, 04:14:41 pm

Title: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: mikev1 on April 25, 2011, 04:14:41 pm
Hello, I just received my order of canvas from Breathing Color which I had shipped to Canada.  It had been reported in another thread that you need to go through Amplis etc but that is not the case.

I ended up paying a few dollars more however the important part is I will be able to meet the deadline on a rather large order.

Mike
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: kenben on April 25, 2011, 07:02:10 pm
I just ordered Breathing Color's Lyre Canvas through Vistek as I found there prices were less than Anplis
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: mikev1 on April 25, 2011, 09:00:06 pm
What sort of timeframe did they give you?
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: kenben on April 25, 2011, 10:19:51 pm
I had to confirm the shipping charges so they could process the order as soon as possible.
That is as far as the order has got.
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: Luca Ragogna on April 26, 2011, 12:55:50 pm
It says right on their site that they don't ship up here. I'm glad to hear that's not the case!
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: mikev1 on April 26, 2011, 04:35:34 pm
They probably should update their website.

I used to manage the intranet for a company I used to work for and it is easy for pages to get forgotten about.
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: Light Seeker on April 26, 2011, 04:36:09 pm
I just ordered Breathing Color's Lyre Canvas through Vistek as I found there prices were less than Anplis

I ordered a roll from Amplis last week and found their price for a single 44" Lyve roll to be much more attractive than Vistek (fyi).

Terry.
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: chez on April 26, 2011, 04:57:39 pm
I ordered a roll from Amplis last week and found their price for a single 44" Lyve roll to be much more attractive than Vistek (fyi).

Terry.

Same goes for their 24" Lyve and their Timeless varnish. Quite a substantial savings over Vistek.
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: kenben on April 26, 2011, 07:00:17 pm
Here is the prices I got.

Vistek

Breathing Color Canvas Timeless Gallon Satin Pre-Diluted Veneer    In Stock
   1    $129.95

Anpliss

144.90

If I had ordered 3 or more then 81.38.I do not require that many gallons.
Title: Re: Breathing Color ships to Canada
Post by: chez on April 26, 2011, 07:56:27 pm
Here is the prices I got.

Vistek

Breathing Color Canvas Timeless Gallon Satin Pre-Diluted Veneer    In Stock
   1    $129.95

Anpliss

144.90

If I had ordered 3 or more then 81.38.I do not require that many gallons.


You are quoting the Amplis list price. Your actual price is $98.05