Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on April 24, 2011, 04:35:46 am

Title: The Haircut
Post by: William Walker on April 24, 2011, 04:35:46 am
Hi Folks

Another one. I'd like to see what you think of this ...?
Title: Re: The Haircut
Post by: Rob C on April 24, 2011, 09:46:53 am
Hi Folks

Another one. I'd like to see what you think of this ...?



Well, I remember having hair, but not the sunny smile.

My wife used to cut the family hair (because she was good at it, as she was at everything else) and when I lost her (the hair mostly left many years before) I couldn't bear the thought of anybody else touching me so I grew the optimistic pony. I never imagined that those lined rubber bands were so expensive; relative to cameras, they are extortionate! I paid over three euros for a miserable little pack of them. I'd have used normal rubber bands, but you can't get them off without pulling out yet more hairs...

Rob C
Title: Re: The Haircut
Post by: RSL on April 24, 2011, 10:05:12 am
William, Clippers would be better than the scissors. And after the haircut this kid needs a shave.
Title: Re: The Haircut
Post by: wolfnowl on April 25, 2011, 01:00:40 am
And why is she holding the scissors upside down?

As a candid with a story (I presume) it probably makes sense.  Don't know that it has much to say on its own.

Mike.
Title: Re: The Haircut
Post by: Rob C on April 25, 2011, 09:30:02 am
And why is she holding the scissors upside down?

As a candid with a story (I presume) it probably makes sense.  Don't know that it has much to say on its own.

Mike.



Mike, it doesn't have to; we do the talking for it.

Rob C