Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Motion & Video => Topic started by: marcolisi on April 23, 2011, 03:13:22 pm

Title: NEX VG10 good for low light ? Which pankake lens ?
Post by: marcolisi on April 23, 2011, 03:13:22 pm
Hi guys, I have 2 questions regarding the sony NEX VG10.
I own a sony xr550 which I think is good in low light...I love the virtually no noise of the videos in low light....

I am interested in buying a NEX VG10 to mount on it the best pancake lens available that is best for low light videos.

My questions are :

1) I read around that the sony xr550 is better in low light than the NEX VG10 ...is this true ?

2) which is the best pancake lens for low light situations ? ( guess the one with the lowest F....maybe F1.5 ? do u have a link ?

Thank you