Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Rob C on April 22, 2011, 12:20:48 pm

Title: Did you Notice?
Post by: Rob C on April 22, 2011, 12:20:48 pm
Some passing thoughts this afternon: have you noticed how seldom one hears of Sabine Weiss and Édouard Boubat; did it ever strike you that heroes and herpes are but a click apart?

Rob C
Title: Re: Did you Notice?
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 22, 2011, 02:08:09 pm
If by "seldom" you mean "never", then you are absolutely right ;)

Also, check this site: Damn You Auto-Correct! (http://damnyouautocorrect.com/)
Title: Re: Did you Notice?
Post by: Rob C on April 22, 2011, 03:05:15 pm
No, I mean what I meant. Don't complicate things, Slobodan.

Rob C
Title: Re: Did you Notice?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 22, 2011, 06:02:50 pm
No, I mean what I meant. Don't complicate things, Slobodan.

Rob C
Sorry, Rob, but I for one have no idea what you meant.

Eric
Title: Re: Did you Notice?
Post by: Rob C on April 23, 2011, 04:36:55 am
Sorry, Rob, but I for one have no idea what you meant.

Eric



Possibly, Eric, but that, at least, doesn't complicate the matter! She, especially, had a very good eye.

Rob C
Title: Re: Did you Notice?
Post by: ckimmerle on April 23, 2011, 09:20:37 am
I thought of Sabine Weiss as soon as the "Vivian Maier" juggernaut began. She's done some amazing, insightful and intimate work.
Title: Re: Did you Notice?
Post by: Rob C on April 23, 2011, 03:21:34 pm
I thought of Sabine Weiss as soon as the "Vivian Maier" juggernaut began. She's done some amazing, insightful and intimate work.



Aaaahhhhhh! Gold!

Yep, she's pretty damned hot.

;-)

Rob C