Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mike Guilbault on April 21, 2011, 07:59:23 pm

Title: Premium Luster Photo vs Premium Photo Luster??
Post by: Mike Guilbault on April 21, 2011, 07:59:23 pm
Ok.. setting up my 4900 and I have some Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster.  But when I go to select the paper in the profiles, I only see Premium Luster Photo Paper (260) and Premium Photo Paper Luster.  What the heck is the difference and why isn't ULTRA PREMIUM PHOTO PAPER LUSTER listed?

Title: Re: Premium Luster Photo vs Premium Photo Luster??
Post by: Mark D Segal on April 21, 2011, 08:04:40 pm
260 is roll, the other is sheet. Same print-side finish.
Title: Re: Premium Luster Photo vs Premium Photo Luster??
Post by: Mike Guilbault on April 21, 2011, 09:39:03 pm
So if I'm using ULTRA Premium Photo Paper Luster, I select the Premium Photo Paper Luster - since there's no option for the Ultra?
Title: Re: Premium Luster Photo vs Premium Photo Luster??
Post by: Mark D Segal on April 21, 2011, 09:43:30 pm
So if I'm using ULTRA Premium Photo Paper Luster, I select the Premium Photo Paper Luster - since there's no option for the Ultra?

Yes. Same thing.
Title: Re: Premium Luster Photo vs Premium Photo Luster??
Post by: Mike Guilbault on April 21, 2011, 10:16:08 pm
Thanks Mark