Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Victor Engel on April 13, 2011, 07:28:18 pm
-
I just receive a colormunki I ordered. After installing the software, I did a calibration and monitor profile using on screen navigation using the provided software. The button on the device appears not to work. Is there a trick to the button? Looking closely at it, it appears to be depressed on one side and not depressed on the other side (one end of the three dots is depressed one end is not). Does this seem like an assembly error requiring an exchange?
-
If the button you refer to is what I suspect, it just locks that little door for doing a spot reading.
-
Not the door. There's an arrow pointing to it on the Calibrate page in the manual. The text says, "Turn the rotary disk to the position C, and trigger the measurement by pushing the measurement button." I assume they're referring to the half-moon shaped disk with the three dots on it. On my device, it appears to be depressed on one side but not the other.
Also, on the pages illustrating how to scan a print, the picture shows it being pushed by the thumb.
-
The button just worked itself loose. Apparently, something got snagged when the button was pushed last time. I hope this isn't a regular problem.
-
Really big, half moon button with three bumps? No, that’s not supposed to be suck.