Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on April 11, 2011, 01:16:36 pm
-
Thanks for taking a look !
Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s3/v24/p425247172-4.jpg)
-
Dwayne - Very nice. It almost looks like a painting, the way you handled the light on this one. Nice work - Bruce :)
-
Dwayne - Very nice. It almost looks like a painting, the way you handled the light on this one. Nice work - Bruce :)
Thank you very much for the comments Bruce !
Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
-
Nicely done... almost abstract with the repeating pattern.
Mike.
-
Dwayne - Very nice. It almost looks like a painting, the way you handled the light on this one. Nice work - Bruce :)
I agree 100% and I love it.
Congrats!
-
Thank you very much for comments everyone !
Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
-
Magnificent! I'm inspired...