Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Heinz on April 09, 2011, 04:22:10 pm

Title: Central Berg
Post by: Heinz on April 09, 2011, 04:22:10 pm
Took this a couple of weeks ago. I am not too sure about the comp and the rocks, but i could not get away from the rocks. As you can see, they make up part of the waterfall and i almost think that from an image point of view that they need to be there as they balance the pic. Any thoughts... Cheers Heinz
Title: Re: Central Berg
Post by: popnfresh on April 09, 2011, 06:28:32 pm
I think it's a fine waterfall picture. The only thing I'd do is darken the light rocks in the bottom right of the frame.
Title: Re: Central Berg
Post by: wolfnowl on April 10, 2011, 12:57:55 am
I agree!

Mike.
Title: Re: Central Berg
Post by: William Walker on April 11, 2011, 03:30:12 am
I agree!

Mike.

+1  :)
Title: Re: Central Berg
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on April 11, 2011, 02:05:05 pm
I'm thinking that you could perhaps include more of the foreground rocks next time Heinz? At present they don't feel to be enough of an "anchor" as you imply. Tastes differ though. 
Title: Re: Central Berg
Post by: Heinz on April 11, 2011, 02:40:00 pm
Thank you for taking the time to comment guy's. Will have to go back there i think. Cheers Heinz