Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: deeyas on April 05, 2011, 11:53:13 pm

Title: Performing CPR on an elephant
Post by: deeyas on April 05, 2011, 11:53:13 pm
Ran into this scene outside the White House! Couldn't resist!   ;D

(https://files.me.com/deeyas/xmzfbk)
Title: Re: Performing CPR on an elephant
Post by: wolfnowl on April 06, 2011, 01:30:53 am
I'm sure there's a logical explanation... although I have no idea what it would be...

Mike.
Title: Re: Performing CPR on an elephant
Post by: popnfresh on April 06, 2011, 02:00:32 am
Confirmation that it is indeed a zoo outside the White House!  I always suspected as much.
Title: Re: Performing CPR on an elephant
Post by: Rob C on April 06, 2011, 03:35:13 am
I don't know much about American politics - who does? - but isn't one of the main players represented by an elephant? This one looks kinda like it's running out of air.

Rob C
Title: Re: Performing CPR on an elephant
Post by: francois on April 06, 2011, 03:36:42 am
Ran into this scene outside the White House! Couldn't resist!   ;D

(https://files.me.com/deeyas/xmzfbk)
And what was the outcome? Did the elephant survived?

Thanks for sharing…
 :D
Title: Re: Performing CPR on an elephant
Post by: stamper on April 06, 2011, 04:24:02 am
It looks as if the stomach is pressed even harder then the bag will possibly be covered in the brown stuff? ;D