Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Roscolo on April 01, 2011, 03:56:37 pm

Title: Lexjet Offer Bait and Switch?
Post by: Roscolo on April 01, 2011, 03:56:37 pm
Anyone else get the Lexjet 30% off "1 day offer" that was sent (to me anyways) at 4pm on the day of the "offer?" What is the point of sending a 1 day offer for telephone orders only at closing time? A promo is supposed to make you look better to your customers, not worse. There are a few products I love from Lexjet but they often miss the mark on things like this "offer." End of rant.
Title: Re: Lexjet Offer Bait and Switch?
Post by: bill t. on April 01, 2011, 04:33:28 pm
My only complaint is the email fell into the spam folder.  Bummer, woulda bought a ton o' canvas.  End of the month is the time to keep an eye out for those things.
Title: Re: Lexjet Offer Bait and Switch?
Post by: Roscolo on April 01, 2011, 08:03:57 pm
I sent an email and called them and they honored the discount. Apparently I was not the only one, so you may want to give it a shot. You don't get flat rate shipping when you use the 30% discount, so it ends up being more like a 20% discount in reality. Still a pretty good deal. I loaded up on some canvas.