Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: jule on April 01, 2011, 01:20:38 pm

Title: Julie's Photography Workshop
Post by: jule on April 01, 2011, 01:20:38 pm
I would like to let readers here know that I have scheduled another one of my workshops 'Hearing with the Eyes" for April 30th. You can read more about it and book through my Workshop Flyer (http://juliestephenson.net/workshop2011.pdf) and read what others have said about the workshop. (http://juliestephenson.net/blog/?page_id=1722)
Julie  
Title: Re: Julie's Photography Workshop
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 01, 2011, 03:42:04 pm
Julie,

I'd be sorely tempted to sign up for it if it were only about 12,000 miles closer to where I live.   :(

Good luck with it.

Eric
Title: Re: Julie's Photography Workshop
Post by: wolfnowl on April 01, 2011, 05:42:38 pm
Wrong side of the water for me too, but good luck with it!

Mike.
Title: Re: Julie's Photography Workshop
Post by: jule on April 07, 2011, 05:35:08 pm
Thanks Mike and Eric.

Only a couple of spots left!!!

Julie
Title: Re: Julie's Photography Workshop
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on April 07, 2011, 06:07:51 pm
Ahem! With respect, if you wish to promote workshops on this Forum, please ask Michael directly (mreichmann AT luminous-landscape.com). I have closed similar threads in the past from newbies promoting their events and do not wish to be UN-even-handed...
Title: Re: Julie's Photography Workshop
Post by: jule on April 07, 2011, 06:24:59 pm
Ahem! With respect, if you wish to promote workshops on this Forum, please ask Michael directly (mreichmann AT luminous-landscape.com). I have closed similar threads in the past from newbies promoting their events and do not wish to be UN-even-handed...
I do sincerely apologise Chris. Because I felt that this was my photography community and I have been a member since 2005 and regular contributer it didn't even cross my mind to even think it was inappropriate. I am very sorry. Please close the thread or remove it if you feel it is necessary to do so.

I will write to Michael privately and apologise as well.

Julie
Title: Re: Julie's Photography Workshop
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 07, 2011, 07:30:39 pm
I see Chris's point, but personally I feel the policy should be that you can promote one personal workshop after, say, 575 non-promotional posts.  ;)

Eric