Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: kenben on March 28, 2011, 08:14:10 pm

Title: Leaf Blower Technique
Post by: kenben on March 28, 2011, 08:14:10 pm
I would like some help with this technique as shown in The Ultimate Workshop.
I get all of it until I get to hid the selection.Please tell me how to do that.
I gather all the steps for this technique is done on one layer.
Title: Re: Leaf Blower Technique
Post by: howardm on March 28, 2011, 08:27:40 pm
cntrl-H or View->Show->Selection Edges
Title: Re: Leaf Blower Technique
Post by: kenben on March 29, 2011, 11:07:00 am
I tried that.No results.
I will have to check it again.
Thanks
Title: Re: Leaf Blower Technique
Post by: kenben on March 29, 2011, 12:39:42 pm
Okay I figured it out.I was using the wrong delete key.
Now it tells me I do not have enough memory.
There is 4 meg ram in my computer.
Title: Re: Leaf Blower Technique
Post by: sniper on March 30, 2011, 05:50:38 am
Okay I figured it out.I was using the wrong delete key.
Now it tells me I do not have enough memory.
There is 4 meg ram in my computer.
If you have a second hard drive set this as a scratch disk, also check theres plenty of free hard drive space on all hard drives in use.
Title: Re: Leaf Blower Technique
Post by: andybuk99 on March 30, 2011, 04:04:01 pm
What does the technique do/achieve?
Title: Re: Leaf Blower Technique
Post by: sniper on March 31, 2011, 11:47:09 am
What does the technique do/achieve?
If it's the one I'm thinking it is it's removing leaves from a lawn using select colour range and content aware fill.  It's from a book called "Adobe Photoshop CS5 for photographers, the ultimate workshop" By Jeff Schewe and Marting Evening (a good book)