Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BenjaminKanarek on March 26, 2011, 04:23:35 pm
-
I cannot count all of the Photographers that I have heard saying “If only I had a chance to be published in a serious World Renowned Fashion Magazine I would…” Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah! Well, here it is March 25th and the opportunity to BE published in a Highly respected Fashion Magazine is still up for grabs.
I have added the Letter of Confirmation from WestEast Magazine less the cell phone and private e-mail address of the publisher to protect their privacy.
...and finally each winner of the Fashion & Beauty categories will Win a great little compact camera, which they will receive 2 months after the publication of their editorial.
http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/a5l
If you are having linking problems, here as well:
http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/2011/01/24/the-benjamin-kanarek-blog-west-east-magazine-fashion-beauty-photography-contest/
-
...and finally each winner of the Fashion & Beauty categories will Win a great little compact camera, which they will receive 2 months after the publication of their editorial.
O Lord I think I've just wet myself in anticipation.
-
O Lord I think I've just wet myself in anticipation.
I think I just wet myself laughing at that response. ;D (with you, not at you).