Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Kerry L on March 24, 2011, 06:51:03 pm

Title: Todays Front page image
Post by: Kerry L on March 24, 2011, 06:51:03 pm
CaƱada de la Virgen GTO, Mexico. March, 2011

Is that a water spot on the lens or dirt on the sensor?
Title: Re: Todays Front page image
Post by: degrub on March 24, 2011, 10:08:53 pm
looks like a watermark.
Title: Re: Todays Front page image
Post by: michael on March 25, 2011, 12:16:11 am
Dust. I inadvertently uploaded a pre spotting version. Too late Now. I'll fix it in the morning.

M
Title: Re: Todays Front page image
Post by: wolfnowl on March 25, 2011, 01:27:29 am
Great image, dust notwithstanding...

Mike.
Title: Re: Todays Front page image
Post by: Kerry L on March 25, 2011, 09:43:30 am
Wonderful image ! Is this a glimpse into a new book or a gallery show?
Title: Re: Todays Front page image
Post by: michael on March 25, 2011, 11:04:34 am
The correct version has now been uploaded.

No book is in the works at the moment, but it's been a while since I did one, and maybe after a couple of years here in Mexico one might be forthcoming. I'm just starting to scratch the visual surface of this amazing country.

Michael