Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: franta on March 23, 2011, 03:37:07 pm

Title: Past home page photo
Post by: franta on March 23, 2011, 03:37:07 pm
Hi,
  I sometimes see a post singing praises for a photo that appeared of the home page. More often than not, when I see the post the home page photo has changed and I am left regretting not having seen it.
Is there a place on this site where old home page photos go after they have been deposed ?
I clicked around but could not find it.

Thanks
Fra
Title: Re: Past home page photo
Post by: michael on March 23, 2011, 04:59:59 pm
Not necessarily. In the case of the past few months though, these are all found in...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/galleries/urban/san_miguel_201011.shtml

Michael
Title: Re: Past home page photo
Post by: Patricia Sheley on March 23, 2011, 06:05:39 pm
Viewing as a body of work really highlights your vision in a way I hadn't noticed moving through them week by week. I'm glad this question put the folio out in the entirety.
Title: Re: Past home page photo
Post by: franta on March 24, 2011, 12:54:17 pm
Thanks!