Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Harold Clark on March 18, 2011, 11:14:36 am
-
I have been using CS4 for flat stitching ( PC lenses ) and occasionally blending multi frame panoramas for some time with absolutely no problems. However, while attempting to stitch two images now it displays "tmp00000001" and won't load the images. I thought it may be due to a corrupted file, but the outcome is the same while trying to stitch previous images that have worked successfully. Any ideas on a solution greatly appreciated.
-
Well, I've not experienced the same thing, but I think the first line of defense is usually:
1. See if you're low on space on your scratch volume(s). You need quite a bit. Also check your available memory.
2. Try powering everything completely off, and see if that fixes it (after you turn it back on!).
3. Kill the preferences file, and see if that does it.
Option (4) is to re-install, which is never fun...
-
Photomerge is working again, no idea what I may have done to either disable it or reinstate it. My hard drive was nearly full when it failed initially. I took care of that but it was some time before it started working again.