Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: tbirke on March 18, 2011, 06:57:07 am
-
I have to sell my wide angle lens, the Schneider-Kreuznach SUPER-SYMMAR XL 5.6/150 aspheric MC.
It is a perfect lens for 8x10 with an enormous image circle, much larger than stated by Schneider, I made shifts of 12cm and it worked without cut off corners (http://www.flickr.com/photos/move_lachine/4837015763) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/move_lachine/4837015763)).
The lens is used but in very good condition, no flaws on the glass or shutter. It is mounted in a Copal 1 shutter on a Sinar 14x14cm lensboard.
I would like to have 1350€ for it, including shipping and fees.
For money transfer, paypal is preferred and EU bank transfer if you are inside the EU. The item will be shipped from Germany.
Images:
(http://birke.net/ebay/SK-Lenses/SSXL150-1.jpg)
(http://birke.net/ebay/SK-Lenses/SSXL150-2.jpg)
(http://birke.net/ebay/SK-Lenses/SSXL150-3.jpg)
-
I've sent you a PM
-
hello
I am so not indicate that the Schneider Super Symmar XL 150 is still available, or?
Thank you for a short feedback.
Best Regards
Peter Brütsch