Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Randy Carone on March 16, 2011, 02:19:08 pm
-
Here is a shot I took Saturday night. A lot of noise, but it seemed appropriate to the shot. When I opened the shot, the front doors were barely visible. What do you think about the car? Does it ruin the shot?
I tried posting this and removed it. When I post the natural red cast of the light in the image changes color. I changed the profile to sRGB (from ProPhoto RGB) and the image midtones changed. Is that typical and is there a fix, other than an adjustment layer?
-
I think the front of the theatre has a great retro look to it, and in that event a 'modern' car does rather ruin the shot. Now a '57 Chevy rolling by would be different.
Mike.