Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: MatthewG on March 16, 2011, 10:55:42 am

Title: Moab Kayenta settings for HP Z3100
Post by: MatthewG on March 16, 2011, 10:55:42 am
Hey guys

I am finally getting around to trying out Moab's Kayenta paper after using their Entrada 190 for soft fold books for years.  My first test was 50% successful.  The b&w print was beautiful while the color print came out a bit under saturated.  I am using HP Z3100.  When I created the profile I used the setting photo matt paper. 

My question is:  Was this the best setting?  If not what do you use?
Title: Re: Moab Kayenta settings for HP Z3100
Post by: sm906 on March 21, 2011, 02:51:03 pm
My question is:  Was this the best setting?  If not what do you use?

Matthew,

is that the setting you are also using for the Entrada? For me the paper type of the Entrada worked fine also for the Kayenta. Unfortunately once a profile is made, the printer does not show the paper setting anymore. I think it was Fine Art Paper.

Thomas