Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: OnlyNorth on March 12, 2011, 12:33:20 am
-
Hi,
I experienced the deep fear during the earthquakes.I am closed to all who are in such areas.God and His Mercy be with them all.
Thanks
Radu
-
Hi,
This is from Black Forest,Germany.
Thanks
Radu
-
Hi,
For the Autism's Day.
Thanks
Radu
-
Hi,
Happy Easter
Radu
-
Hi,
Watching at tv Russian military parade to celebrate Victory Day I have to admire the huge modesty of Germans.Behind a small church in Augsburg I discovered this monument in the memory of their soldiers.A mystery remains how such great European nation was against Europe two times or... was not...The years which were after did they prove or didn't... :-\
Who knows...
Thanks
Radu
-
Hi,
... Germans ... A mystery remains how such great European nation was against Europe two times or... was not...The years which were after did they prove or didn't... :-\
Who knows...
Even after making due allowance for English not being your first language, I have to ask: what on earth are you talking about? Which German-initiated world war in which Germany was not "against Europe" did you have in mind?
Jeremy
-
Hi,
The Obesity Day!!!
Thanks
Radu
-
Hi,
When leaders renounce to the understanding,the innocents,from all sides,begin to die.Then the survivors, with their leaders,of course,commemorate the martyrs among stones and crosses.However I regret we have not such Memorial Day because such day keep the unity of a nation.
This image is from Alsace,France,a county which suffered "thanks to" leaders.
Thanks
Radu
-
Hi,
Child Day is today
Thanks
Radu
-
Hi,
Tomorrow is the Descent Of The Holy Spirit.The God bless all of us!
Thanks
Radu