Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: churly on March 11, 2011, 06:05:03 pm
-
I've been lurking here for a while and thought it is about time to make a contribution. These are from Conception Bay on the Avalon Peninsula of Newfoundland. Thanks for having a look.
-
Hi there, and welcome to the list! Some nice work; thanks for sharing them.
Mike.
-
These are really great, particularly the first one. I wish we had that kind of scenery around here. Lovely use of B&W.
-
I've been lurking here for a while and thought it is about time to make a contribution. These are from Conception Bay on the Avalon Peninsula of Newfoundland. Thanks for having a look.
Glad to know you finally decided to step in. I like them very much, the tones are very nice, and the movement very dramatic; the composition on the second one is much better, IMHO. Thanks for sharing.
-
Thanks for having a look and the kind words. Composition when all of the elements are dynamic is an interesting challenge.
Cheers.
-
Nice work, but #2 rings my bell...a wonderful combination of motion and space.
-
Nice work!