Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 11, 2011, 12:06:50 pm

Title: A walk in the park
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 11, 2011, 12:06:50 pm
For an hour or so I took a walk in the park today ....

These are also a little riddle for Slobodan about the use of clarity ... ;)

Title: Re: A walk in the park
Post by: RSL on March 11, 2011, 02:09:59 pm
Christoph, I like them all. I'm especially fond of the midtones in the B&Ws. Very nice.
Title: Re: A walk in the park
Post by: wolfnowl on March 11, 2011, 03:15:24 pm
Nicely done.  I prefer the first of the three; with the third one I found myself wondering if it was possible to reframe to remove the lamp post... but you may have wanted to include it for your own reasons.

Mike.
Title: Re: A walk in the park
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 11, 2011, 03:50:34 pm
Maybe it was a lucky morning.
Here are some more from the same walk ...
(No - not my dogs - just a lady with some friends or customers pets.
She didn't sign a model release, but allowed me to take the image)
Title: Re: A walk in the park
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 11, 2011, 05:34:28 pm
For an hour or so I took a walk in the park today ....
These are also a little riddle for Slobodan about the use of clarity ... ;)
There's all good but I particularly like the toning on the last of the three.

Jeremy
Title: Re: A walk in the park
Post by: wolfnowl on March 12, 2011, 01:15:25 am
I like the toning, but unless the planetarium is pointed toward a specific constellation, I'd straighten it.   ;)

Mike.
Title: Re: A walk in the park
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 12, 2011, 06:59:45 am
Actually I think I'll re-take it.
I hate to see I cut the top of it.
Title: Re: A walk in the park
Post by: EduPerez on March 14, 2011, 04:09:24 am
There's all good but I particularly like the toning on the last of the three.

Jeremy

+1
Title: Re: A walk in the park
Post by: popnfresh on March 14, 2011, 12:19:05 pm
I really like them all. But the sepia toned image with the woman in the foreground just knocks my socks off. There's a classical beauty to your work. Well done!