Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Redwoods on March 09, 2011, 08:41:44 pm
-
Hi!
I am a Newbie here, who even has no idea what "Bump!" means.
I mainly shoot landscape pictures in South Korea (hopefully North as well in a few years...) with Hassel H3DII-39.
This is my first posting in this Forum.
Your comments and critique would be much appreciated.
Have a great day!
-
Welcome !
What was your vision for the shot ?
by the way, there is a forum here specifically for "user critiques". This one is more for just showing work.
Frank
-
"Bump" is used to move a thread to the top of the recent activity list. Since you have to write something in the message to "bump" it to the top of the list...
P.S. Lovely light...
-
Degrub,
I shot with HCD 35-90mm at 35mm, if this is what your asked. Thanks a lot for the information.
Bradleyygibson,
I see. Thanks a lot. :)
-
Hi There, and welcome to the list! There is good light, but to me the understory (the plants growing under the trees) fall into that place where it's not dark enough to be a silhouette and not light enough to actually have any detail or show what's there. If you could render some detail from the island I think you'd have a better image.
Mike.
-
Mike,
Thanks a lot for your comment. It's very helpful.
Redwoods