Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: jeremydillon on March 08, 2011, 06:10:43 am

Title: Where might I find spectral output graphs for broncolor pulso flash heads
Post by: jeremydillon on March 08, 2011, 06:10:43 am
And is there a way I can measure this for myself?
I'm particularly interested in the UV output.
Any ideas?
Jeremy
Title: Re: Where might I find spectral output graphs for broncolor pulso flash heads
Post by: digitaldog on March 08, 2011, 09:36:26 am
With an X-Rite EyeOne Pro and the older EyeOne Share software, that should be doable.
Title: Re: Where might I find spectral output graphs for broncolor pulso flash heads
Post by: Scott Martin on March 08, 2011, 01:37:42 pm
With an X-Rite EyeOne Pro and the older EyeOne Share software, that should be doable.
Too bad EyeOneShare hasn't worked on the mac for years and has been depreciated.
Title: Re: Where might I find spectral output graphs for broncolor pulso flash heads
Post by: digitaldog on March 08, 2011, 02:02:30 pm
Too bad EyeOneShare hasn't worked on the mac for years and has been depreciated.

1.4 launches on my MacPro running 10.6.6 but that’s as far as I’ve gone. What doesn’t work?
Title: Re: Where might I find spectral output graphs for broncolor pulso flash heads
Post by: Scott Martin on March 08, 2011, 02:04:41 pm
Ambient light measurements and a few other things in EOS haven't worked on the mac for years. Official word is that development has ceased.