Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Semillon on March 07, 2011, 08:34:15 pm

Title: Botany Bay National Park
Post by: Semillon on March 07, 2011, 08:34:15 pm
Last weekend I spent a few hours in Botany Bay national park, a very photogenic location. Attached below is the best photo I took, however I am very keen to hear any suggestions on how it could be improved.

(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5255/5502148360_1d9d5aebfe_z.jpg)

Large version on black (http://www.flickr.com/photos/59663274@N07/5502148360/#/photos/59663274@N07/5502148360/lightbox/)
Title: Re: Botany Bay National Park
Post by: popnfresh on March 08, 2011, 12:05:27 am
It definitely looks better bigger.
Title: Re: Botany Bay National Park
Post by: tom b on March 08, 2011, 12:41:31 am
You'll have to start contributing to the Remarkable Rocks thread. You'll find a cropped version of your shot about half way down the page here:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=33083.160

Remarkable Rocks needs a bump and we need some more Australian locations.

Cheers,
Title: Re: Botany Bay National Park
Post by: wolfnowl on March 08, 2011, 01:29:35 am
What Tom said, me too!

Mike.
Title: Re: Botany Bay National Park
Post by: Semillon on March 08, 2011, 01:58:57 am
It definitely looks better bigger.

I agree, just realised that the forums allow the upload of much larger images, have attached one at 1600x1066.